Thursday, April 05, 2007

GameDay!

It's my first couch game of the year, and it's World Famous Edgar Gonzalez for Arizona against Jason Bergmann (a dishonorable mention on my 10 Worst Nats list).

Bergmann's been a pretty good K pitcher, but he still gets hit hard, and he could have a tough time against a fairly young, but pretty solid Arizona Lineup.

The Nats send out the same lineup as yesterday, and hopefully they'll get the results they got in the second half of the game.

If you're watching/listening/goofing off, and want to kvetch about the team's hitting, check out Gameday. Just ignore the first 200 posts or so!

(This is also the first rotoslut game of the year for me. I have Gonzalez on my pitching staff, which should tell you all you need to know about the quality of my team! I'm hoping for a low-scoring Nats win!)

1 Comments:

  • Funny moment on MASN. Before the bottom of the 5th, the roving camera scanned a big long line of people. At the end? The concession stand for hot chocolate. Well done, Aramark.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/05/2007 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home