Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Charlie, Can You Hear Me?

From DCRTV:
DCRTV hears that Washington Post Radio is eliminating the "Nats At Night" overnight replay of each day/evening's Washington Nationals game. Come 6/1, Bonneville-operated talker WTWP will return to its regularly scheduled overnight programming, which includes DC-based Jim Bohannon's show

I remember reading that the TV ratings on Channel 20 were terrible back in '05, when there was actually something to be excited. I wonder what they're like now.

Certainly this is a pretty good indication that nobody's willing to stomach bad baseball twice in one night.

2 Comments:

  • NO, no no!!! I work nights, and I commute in while the "Nats at night" are on - sometimes, that's the only way I get to hear any of the game, because I'm sleeping when they're playing live...that STINKS.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/23/2007 9:28 AM  

  • No, no, no!

    Is there anything we can do to protest? Stan Kasten should be furious.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/23/2007 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home