Thursday, June 28, 2007

Gone Fishin'

Tomorrow, I take a journey on three planes, one bus and a ferry to a blissful paradise where I will sun myself on a beach like a washed-up beluga.

And if you think that I'm thinking about this crapbag team for more than thirty seconds, you're dumber than... ummm... I dunno. Make your own insult. I'm tired, and I've got a lot of packing left.

So enjoy the week of baseball. Enjoy watching teams paddle the Nats' backsides. Watch the fireworks for me. And try not to burgle my house.

In the meantime, check out the bazillion links to other high-quality Nats Blogs and/or message boards for all your pointless conjecture needs. Meanwhile, the quality level of the analysis here shall not go down while I'm gone.

9 Comments:

  • Chris who?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/28/2007 11:59 PM  

  • Tonight's the night!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/29/2007 5:06 AM  

  • Bon Voyage Chris! Enjoy Atlantic City.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/29/2007 9:33 AM  

  • If you're going to Mexico enjoy the Donkey Show. I hear it's spectacular.
    (at least that's what Ayala told me)

    By Blogger Rob B, at 6/29/2007 11:48 AM  

  • Didn't you get the memo? There's no vacation days for all-star bloggers.

    By Blogger OleShu, at 6/30/2007 12:42 PM  

  • Hey! Great blog! I just wanted to tell you, when you write new blog posts, go over to BeTheRef.com and post a link to your story, and hopefully get a few extra readers. Take care and keep up the great work!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/30/2007 8:50 PM  

  • win some money in AC! Don't know if you heard this or not, but Jim Rome is going to be on 106.7 WJFK from 1-3pm starting July 16th.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7/05/2007 10:42 AM  

  • Chris, we know you're there. Your 'What to Read Today' has been updated. Vacation's over and we need a good laugh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/09/2007 4:09 PM  

  • Where's my check, anonymous? In the mail, you say? Sure, sure.... whatever.

    By Blogger Chris Needham, at 7/09/2007 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home