Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Is There Some Sort Of Game Today?

Well, today's the day. Well, not quite THE day, but A day. It'll be nice all the same. The Nationals take the field in uniform for the first time as they face Tom Glavine and the hated New York Metropolitans.

I'm excited, but I've gotta temper that excitement. It's certainly nice that they're finally playing, but, at the same time, it's frustrating knowing that this game means zippo, and that by about the 5th inning, the Kiddie Korps will be out there for both teams.

If you're cubicle-bound, the game is on MLB.com, just look for the MLB.TV link. It's free. Thanks, Bud! Now, if I could just figure a way around the internet filter... :P For you non-cubicle-bound, it's on ESPN. Lemme know how it's going!

1 Comments:

  • I'm kind of following it on the Baseball Primer thread.

    I hope they'll archive the broadcast on mlb.tv so I can watch it tonight.

    hey, my boss is leaving... maybe I can sneak in his office! :P

    By Blogger Chris Needham, at 3/02/2005 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home