Monday, February 28, 2005

Frank Robinson's A Baaaaad Man

From Today's WTF Files...

'Frank Robinson, the Nationals, Major League Baseball and the Bonneville
Corporation ripped off my business, my airtime, and my dream!'

WASHINGTON, Feb. 28 /PRNewswire/ -- The following is a statement by Mike
Vechery, host of the Mike Vechery Open House Hour:

Baseball Hall of Famer and Washington Nationals Skipper Frank Robinson
became part of an expulsion plot by the Nationals, Major League Baseball(MLB),
and Washington DC's WFED radio station, the station set to broadcast all
Nationals baseball games. On Wednesday February 23rd at 9:06 am in Frank
Robinson's morning press conference, I questioned Frank Robinson on baseball
and steroids, "Do you think there should be an asterisk next to the names of
the great home run hitters of late who may be associated with Balco and
steroids?"

Read on for the suspensful conclusion! And to see what magical powers FRobby has!

2 Comments:

  • That guy sent me an email with the link to that article, inviting me to call him. I wrote back saying that he had to bring something a little more evidence to the table than that.

    Sounds like his show got bumped in favor of the Nats' pregame. Happens many times every day in radio land.

    By Blogger Rich Tandler, at 3/01/2005 9:06 AM  

  • I can tell you from personal experience this guy is a first class jerk with serious anger management issues. It wouldn't surprise me if he deceitfully used his "credentials" as others have claimed.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/30/2008 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home