Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Mark Your Wireless Devices

Hot off the presses:
Four Washington Nationals players will join General Manager Jim Bowden at an autograph session for fans tomorrow afternoon, less than two weeks before pitchers and catchers are to report to spring training in Viera, Fla.

Shortstop Cristian Guzman and outfielder Jose Guillen will join closer Chad Cordero and starting pitcher Zach Day from 1 to 2 p.m. at ESPN Zone and be available for autographs.

I'm tempted to make the trip down, but I imagine the lines will be horrendous. Lemme know if Bowden is wearing his leather pants.

And if that wasn't enough baseball excitment, the nascent Nats Fan Club has a meeting this weekend:
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 5
3:00 PM

Fadó Irish Pub
808 7th Street NW
(202) 789-0066
One-half block from the Gallery Place Metro stop


I'm not sure if I'm gonna go. If I do, just look for the pasty white guy in a Nats hat. I have dark hair. About 6'. Should be easy to pick out.

Oh, and try a boxty. They're yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home