Thursday, February 10, 2005

I'm Not Much Of A Prayin' Man...

...but if there were ever a time I would, this might be it:
For over three months Major League Baseball and the team have been getting tapes. I know at least four names on the short list: Dave Sims, Mel Proctor, Tony Roberts and Rob Dibble.

The combination of Dave Sims and Rob Dibble would be a dream team for Nats baseball no matter what the station! Also when Sims does NFL games how about Tony Roberts who was the voice of the Senators stepping in and doing some games?
Rob EFFING Dibble, professional douchebag? We can't possibly know because we never played the game? Of course, I guess I can't comment because I've never broadcast a game either.

Maybe I better upgrade to full season tickets so I don't have to listen to him spewing his horseshit on the radio or see his smarmy face on tv.

ROB EFFING DIBBLE??

I may have found someone I dislike more than Wil Cordero.

4 Comments:

  • I saw open water in a small, crowded theater, where the couple next to me decided to bring an infant. Yeah, that's a good idea. And then they were noisily whispering to each other in spanish. Oh, and the center channel on the sound system was out of wack. So, needless to say that wasn't a good experience.

    But, it still beats listening to the Dibster. I'm getting angry over this. Serenity Now.

    By Blogger Chris Needham, at 2/10/2005 12:55 PM  

  • Is Rob Dibble a friend of Jim Rome? Cause, you know, he's got the goatee of someone who'd be a friend of Jim Rome. Rack it!

    Here's a link to a picture of a huge penis: http://espn.starwave.com/media/other/2001/0731/photo/radio11.jpg

    By Blogger Ryan, at 2/10/2005 12:56 PM  

  • I really don't wanna even contemplate what kinda pervert's going to come to this site on a stray google search now. Thanks, Ryan! :)

    By Blogger Chris Needham, at 2/10/2005 1:13 PM  

  • 93% of the internet is pervert - just think of the new audience you're tapping into! Here's some more: "Jim Bowden erotic fan-fiction."

    By Blogger Ryan, at 2/10/2005 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home