Monday, February 25, 2008

'Round and 'Round She Goes

I chipped in on another one of those ever exciting Nationals Roundtables. You can check out Part 1 over here.

I dunno... I always kinda liked that format, something more conversational, and with different voices and informed opinions.

(That's in lieu of me writing anything worthwhile today -- besides the occasional soft-taunting of Mets fans)

  • PS: Ryan Church can go to hell

  • 5 Comments:

    • I hope Ryan Church enjoys the honeymoon in New York. Once Mets fans realize this guy doesn't play hurt, doesn't hit for power, and is at best a 4th outfielder they'll tire of him quickly.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/25/2008 11:03 AM  

    • Are you guys serious? I mean, cmon, the guy was treated like a doormat here. The fact that he even pretends he misses being treated like crap in Washington is fairly big of him.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/25/2008 11:12 AM  

    • I'm kind of on the fence on this... Yeah, his comments in the article make him sound like an asshole, but the interviews he gave while he was here always made him seem like a decent guy in spite of the constant rumors swirling around him. So I'm glad the situation is now resolved, and I wish any ex-Nat success in games against teams other than D.C. I just hope Milledge can step up and immediately outperform Church's 59 extra basehits last year (in only 470AB.)
      Side note: Clicking on the link to this article just reminded me why I don't ever read the Times, you've got to love that big-ass banner promoting columns written by Roboc*nt Ann Coulter...

      By Blogger HB3k, at 2/25/2008 12:17 PM  

    • HarryBrooksiii,

      Hey, Let's keep it clean fella, watch the use of the C word, there may be ladies in the audience. And please stick to baseball, take the Liberal Hate someplace else. Thanks.

      By Blogger Chuck B., at 2/25/2008 3:05 PM  

    • Church will be whistling a different tune when he has his first 1 for 20 slump and the New York media gets on him like a cheap suit. The tabloids up there are merciless in their criticism when players don't perform. If he thinks he was treated unfairly here, he's in for an even tougher time in New York if he doesn't produce immediately.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/26/2008 8:41 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home