Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Two Good Posts

...from the under appreciated and typically hidden Todd Jacobson.

If you like stats, you'll like this one: his look at the Nats' BABIP and who's lucky and unlucky. (You'll see there, why I'm comparatively down on Bergmann)

The second one's even better (even if a few days old). He gives us the rundown of the team's latest rebellion against the Washington Times. Man, nobody must like that paper.

  • Ever since I started abusing google's RSS reader, I've been cut off to anything that doesn't have a feed. I'm skimming a lot more things more frequently than I was before, but I'm also not exploring like I was. Alas.

  • 5 Comments:

    • Interesting how Church is the one asking if he can have a future somewhere else :P

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/21/2007 12:25 AM  

    • Why, in my day we had to go GET the news, uphill...BOTH WAYS!! The news didn't come to us.

      Young whippersnapper!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/21/2007 8:57 AM  

    • Jacobson would be more appreciated if his newspaper's Web site wasn't so bad. The design is poor, loads slowly and creates problems with my browser.

      By Blogger WFY, at 6/21/2007 9:46 AM  

    • If I were John "Girly-Man" Patterson, I'm not sure that I'd be cracking jokes about his future.

      Instead, he ought get himself a legal prescription for a testosterone injection, and then use this to motivate himself to come back as a decent pitcher some day.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/21/2007 10:53 AM  

    • Found an RSS link for Jacobson: http://www.fredericksburg.com/RSS/rssBlogs.rss?blogger_id=14

      It sucks because it doesn't show the text of the post in your reader, but at least it tells you there's a new post.

      By Blogger Rocket1124, at 6/22/2007 3:59 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home