Friday, August 12, 2005

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life

Accentuate the positive! Eliminate the Negative, Baby!

This is what I like about this team.

I like Brian Schneider's command.
I like Nick Johnson's discipline.
I like Jose Vidro's dedication.
I like Cristian Guzman's... I'll come back to that.

I like Vinny Castilla's hands.
I like Jose Guillen's potential.
I like Brad Wilkerson's versatility.
I like Ryan Church's swing.
I like Preston Wilson's funny gait.

I like Brandon Watson's speed.
I like Gary Bennett's stick-to-it-iveness.
I like Jamey Carroll's appreciation for what he's doing.
I like Cristian Guzman's... It's still not coming to me.

I like Livan Hernadez' guts.
I like John Patterson's swagger.
I like Esteban Loaiza's consistency.
I like Tony Armas' slider.
I like Ryan Drese's groundballs.

I like Chad Cordero's control.
I like Luis Ayala's endurance.
I like Gary Majewski's pluck.
I like Joey Eischen's focused intensity.
I like Hector Carrasco's reemergence.
I like Mike Stanton's competitiveness.

Sooo... ummm..

I like Cristian Guzman's....

ummmm...

AL Central championship rings?
formerly funky hair?

I guess those'll have to do.


What do you like?

8 Comments:

  • I like Frank Robinson as our own baseball version of Grandpa Simpson.

    Seriously though,
    I like Brian Schneider's footwork behind the plate.
    I like Rick Short's dedication

    By Blogger Brian, at 8/12/2005 10:39 AM  

  • I like Terrmel's parents name choice.

    By Blogger Harper, at 8/12/2005 10:50 AM  

  • I should've posted these...

    I like Frank Robinson's desire.

    I like Jim Bowden's passion.

    By Blogger Chris Needham, at 8/12/2005 10:52 AM  

  • I like Brandon Watson's number.

    I like Livan Hernandez's bat.

    I like the "W" hat.

    I like that Jim Bowden is only signed on for this season.

    By Blogger WFY, at 8/12/2005 11:01 AM  

  • Excellent point!

    By Blogger Chris Needham, at 8/12/2005 1:02 PM  

  • I like Jim Bowden's enthusiasm ...
    I like Frank Robinson's glare ...
    I like Livan's composure (on the field, not in the clubhouse) ...
    I like Jose Vidro's intensity ...
    I like Loaiza's composure (esp. in the clubhouse) ...
    I like Ryan Church's patience ...
    I like Joey Eischen's quotes ...
    I like Jamey Carroll's concentration ...

    By Blogger DM, at 8/12/2005 2:11 PM  

  • I like Junior Spivey's practice habits . . .

    I like Jon Rauch's height

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/13/2005 11:48 AM  

  • I like Barry Svrluga's tightrope act.
    I like Brian Schneider.
    I like 00.
    I like Lot 8.
    I like making fun of Boz.
    I like that Boz doesn't care.
    I like that the scoreboard says "Washington" on the home team line.
    I like having something silly to be irrational about.
    I like Capitol Punishment.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/13/2005 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home