Thursday, February 04, 2010

So You May Have Noticed...

... that I started writing again. When last we left, I was burnt out from trying to force something every day. I'm of the mindset that you write what you want to write when you want to write it. If it's good enough, people'll find it. Well, after a while, I was writing what I wanted, but not necessarily when I wanted; it became more of a habit -- something I felt I needed to do, rather than something I've wanted to do.

But lately, the itch has come back a bit. So I've written.

But I also know that I don't have the time or energy to churn out everything I did before, so I've been kicking around some ideas. One of those was to bring some other voices on board.

So at some point in the next three or four fortnights, you'll see a familiar name pop up here (at least if you've been reading since the beginning). Basil's a-comin' on board to write intermittently, by which I mean, like once a week or so.

So if you're reading a post and it's full of obscure references to 1) Die Hard 2) Lobot or 3) latin law-talking phrases, it's probably him. If it's full of swears and insults, it's probably mine. Hopefully the name stamp at the bottom'll clue you in.

In the next few weeks, there might be a few other familiar names dropping in too. And maybe we'll get this ol' baby humming along for another season.

5 Comments:

  • Basil? But he's history's greatest monster!

    By Blogger Harper, at 2/04/2010 10:48 PM  

  • Chris here a day. Basil here a day. I don't know who's here another day. So, in other words, it's kinda like the Nats' middle infield picture. Everybody's eligible. Except FLop.

    By Anonymous Sunshine_Bobby_Carpenter_Is-Too_Pessimistic_for_Me, at 2/05/2010 12:47 AM  

  • You're like the Brett Favre of Nats bloggers (but in a good way).

    By Blogger test, at 2/05/2010 8:34 AM  

  • See if you can get Eischen or Fick to guest blog.

    By Anonymous sec314, at 2/05/2010 10:30 AM  

  • Good idea.

    By Blogger Steven, at 2/06/2010 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home