Sunday, June 06, 2010

The People Have Spoken

No, I don't know why I'm up either.

I just found a whole bunch of comments caught up in a queue, lost amongst the Chinese handbag spam.  One of 'em didn't like my take on Rob Dibble.  So to be fair -- I'm nothing, if not fair -- here's a defense of Rob Dibble. (note: supply your own sic)

Fire Dibble.....rubbish...what a bunch of petulant winer's. He wants to see the team he covers win games...and simply expresses an honest opin. "Borders on a sideshow"....huh?....go watch another team play bone head!!! As a long time DC baseball fan I want a guy who's bias towards the Nats. He has my full support.




Well, I'm convinced.

4 Comments:

  • I think Dibble would be best in a role similar to what Tony Siragusa does for CBS football coverage. Kind of like a sideline reporter/comic relief combo.
    And only allowed to speak on camera a few times per game.

    By Blogger Rob B, at 6/06/2010 2:25 PM  

  • So the teabaggers support Dibble huh? Must be the goatee...

    By Anonymous Natzzzzzz, at 6/06/2010 4:23 PM  

  • It's an irreconcilable difference. You are either a hopeless homer who cares only about winning and think that somehow listening to that nitwit will help the team win.

    OR, you care first about the game, you love to learn more about the game, long for a color man who can do that (Like Dave or Ray even) and have no patience for his endlessly repeated cliches and brutish cheers.

    I'm sure there are lots of people who like Dibble. Lots of people like MacDonalds for breakfast and Denny's for dinner. That's why they're in bidness.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6/07/2010 8:11 PM  

  • "And only allowed to speak on camera a few times per game."

    At maximum. I still tune in but almost always without sound, thanks to Dibble. He's unprofessional.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/08/2010 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home