Monday, May 14, 2007

Nothing To See Here...

If you're near a TV, you might want to turn the game on... or listen to the radio.

I can't tell you why. Onay ItterHay by AsonJay ErgmannBay rougThay IxSay.

(I fear for SBF from Nats 320's personal well-being. He's going to strain something hitting his Caps Lock key if this keeps up)

  • ONay ItterHay RougThay IxSay. ErgmannBay got lucky on that list pitch to Ndruwaay!
  • Nevermind! Screw you, Manny Acta! This one's on you! You CAN'T make defensive substitutions in a no-hitter! You just can't! Thanks for ruining it, Manny. I hope you can't sleep tonight!
  • ReathBay! ReathBay!
  • OK, Jason. 5 Dominant starts out of six chances? I believe! I believe! Jesus has saved me and I believe!

6 Comments:

  • I know what's gonna happen.... we're gonna lose. I can see it... 2 errors, 2 runs, we send 3 to the plate, all grounding out weakly and the streak is OVER... am I being overly pessimistic?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/14/2007 9:00 PM  

  • :prayforrauchinthe9th:

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/14/2007 9:00 PM  

  • I KNEW IT!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/14/2007 9:01 PM  

  • Jesus takes, and Jesus takes away

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/14/2007 9:13 PM  

  • YES! Colome decided to make it interesting for us, and all the more sweet!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/14/2007 9:14 PM  

  • OMG! I mean, OMJ!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/14/2007 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home