Monday, January 29, 2007

Where Have We Heard This Before?

The official online-only beat writer of this here blog, Bill Ladson, gives us an update of presumptive ace, John Patterson:
"My arm feels great," said Patterson, who will turn 29 this week. "I've haven't [SIC] had any issues with my arm at all. It's really exciting to know that I got it behind me. The strength in my arm feels great. It's like it's never happened."

Phew! I'm glad that's all settled.

What's that? Oh, I should? Google, you say? Well, ok.

  • "It's just one little thing. My arm feels great. I still have life on my fastball." -- Gary Majewski.

  • "My arm feels great right now." -- Brian Schneider

  • "I’ve been feeling good and my arm feels great" -- John Patterson!!?!!

  • "My arm feels great" -- Francisco Liriano (Related story)

  • 6 Comments:

    • What, no link to the articles about Saddam Hussein's live arm and rejuvenated breaking ball? Homer.

      By Blogger Nate, at 1/29/2007 10:36 AM  

    • You know, we can read between the lines. This entire post is a thinly veiled attack not merely on Ladson, Patterson, and Farid, but also Martin Luther King, Ringo Starr, and Jessica Simpson. Chris Needham, have you no shame?

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/29/2007 11:00 AM  

    • I think I'm writing some great blog entries now...

      By Blogger Harper, at 1/29/2007 2:50 PM  

    • I heard the Nats were going to offer a John Patterson bobble arm doll at one of the home games this year. However the plan was scrapped after the bobble arms kept breaking off.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/29/2007 4:15 PM  

    • what about a tony womack quote.

      By Blogger JMC, at 1/29/2007 8:17 PM  

    • Add O'Connor to that list...

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/30/2007 11:43 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home