Thursday, August 17, 2006

Busy Morning

I'm trying to put the finishing touches on the project that won't die. My second-grade attention span definitely isn't helping either. If you're watching today's game or listening on your pocket transistor, you can kvetch about Bergmann's peitching with the good people here. (It's also a good place if you want to have a discussion about judicial temperment and how that relates to international law being cited in USSC cases, Steve Job's fantasy life, or the vagaries of uniforms)

Meanwhile, Jason Bergmann gets to see if he can follow in the foosteps of our new ace, Billy "Beanstalk" Traber, slayer of giants. Over his locker is a sign, with words written in blue crayon: "Tom Glavine John Smoltz"

For his next trick, he's going to mud wrestle with Pedro Martinez.

Meanwhile, I'm back off to work, trying to sound like I know what I'm talking about.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home