Friday, May 05, 2006

Dolts With Cameras Night

I brought my camera to the ol' ballpark for Thursday night's pathetic loss. I haven't taken the time to crop any of these, but I figured I'd share them -- not that boring pics of baseball players is anything you were looking for anyway. ;)

Plenty of good seats available, and lots of fans wearing orange:


Frank meant business, coming out to the mound himself, telling Livan to give up a 2-RBI double to Cabrera so that they could face Willingham instead.


Prior to his spirit-crushing error, Damian Jackson takes a pitch, probably for a strike:


Here he is proving that he can swing at strikes, too:


Zimmerman's ready to pounce, looking for a pitch he can pop up:


The lone offensive highlight of the game. Get that fat man a shortstop's glove. Classic hitting form, huh?


Don't worry, Big Guy. We're exhausted, too:


I'm including this only to confirm that Frank was up late sans nap (and possibly to make a LeCroy fat joke):


With nothing entertaining on the field, fans are left to entertain themselves by writing obscenties with the thousands of empty seats:


Sometimes pictures ARE worth 1,000 words. Even Screech was depressed.

And only because it's in the blogger's handbook that you're supposed to do this on a Friday, meet my cat (hold the jokes; I've heard them already!):

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home