Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Great Moments In Punditry

Hey, how's that starting rotation looking, Mr. Bergmannnnn (as filtered by our favorite beat writer)?

Bergmann believes the rotation could be one of the best in baseball provided that every one stays healthy..."If [Patterson and Hill] can anchor the top of the rotation, I think we have a solid rotation."

I bet he thinks that lotto's a good investment too.

(or perhaps he meant solid in terms of their matter state; other than Ray King, none of the pitchers are really gaseous.)

6 Comments:

  • In-N-Out Burger... is that for real? You guys have a chain of restaurants called In-N-Out Burger, and people actually go there and eat... people who are professional athletes earning $850,000! With $850k a year, I ain't eating burgers, I have a personal chef and I tell him "dude, I am a pro athlete, make me tasty food that's good for me." In-N-Out Burger! No wonder I have to watch America's Biggest Loser every night on TV!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/13/2008 9:44 PM  

  • Spoken like a man who has never had an In-N-Out Burger. Though I hear Dmitri's a Fatburger man

    By Blogger Nate, at 2/13/2008 10:20 PM  

  • In-N-Out is totally overrated.

    (The burgers, that is...)

    By Blogger Chris Needham, at 2/13/2008 10:21 PM  

  • i eat white castle, cause it's the best, but i fly fatburger when i'm way out west. check it!

    By Blogger DCPowerGator, at 2/14/2008 8:44 AM  

  • bergmann is so right though. if all your pitchers stay healthy and pitch totally awesomely, you COULD have one of the best rotations in the league!!!!

    By Blogger Ken Dynamo, at 2/14/2008 8:57 AM  

  • "He felt that being overweight changed his mechanics, which prevented him from making better pitches."

    No shit!?!?? Being morbidly obese affects a professional athletes performance?
    He should share this newfound wisdom with his teammates.........

    By Blogger Rob B, at 2/14/2008 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home