Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Customers Come First

I know of two people who sent their seat location info for the new park via regular ol' mail. I know of two people who received an email giving them a last chance to get their deposits in, and two people who's credit card and check never posted/cleared.

And now more people at BPG are having problems.

I know that these sorts of things have to be a logistical nightmare to plan, but these sorts of things keep happening over and over and over again despite much lip service about how important the fans are blah blah blah.

The Nats sure talk a good customer service game, but time and time again, they strike out in the clutch. (Insert Ryan Church joke)

Did any of you have problems? I filled mine out online and got an email confirmation, thankfully. Did they just screw up all the regular mail ones?

8 Comments:

  • What more do you people want?! I mean, i hired a couple more guys at $5 and change an hour to work in the Nationals mailroom. That's two more heads than what we had before this season, and look how great things turned out then!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/26/2007 1:17 AM  

  • I sent mine via snail mail, and it seems to have gone fine--they charged my credit card, and I got an e-mail saying it was in the system.

    By Blogger Carl, at 7/26/2007 10:05 AM  

  • we had no problem electronically. if i don't get my seats in the first row directly behind home plate like in RFK, THAT will be a problem.

    By Blogger Dave Nichols, at 7/26/2007 12:49 PM  

  • Yep, they never processed my USPS packet. Supposedly no less than 25% of the mail packets are lost. Unbelievable.

    By Blogger Trapper John, at 7/26/2007 4:20 PM  

  • A Trapper John sighting!? Wow! The man, I owe my tickets to!

    25%? That's ridiculous, yet not surprising.

    By Blogger Chris Needham, at 7/26/2007 5:09 PM  

  • I deeply regret anything I may have done to cause you to buy tickets, though I have no memory of any such causal effect on my part.

    By Blogger Trapper John, at 7/27/2007 6:17 PM  

  • That first night tickets went on sale, I never got an email code.

    I'm pretty sure it was you who shared teh backdoor that allowed me to whip into Ticketmaster to get tickets.

    (Stupidly, I expected there to be a lot of demand!) ;)

    By Blogger Chris Needham, at 7/27/2007 6:20 PM  

  • Ah, yes. I remember it now. I should've put that story of the security hole in the long email I just sent to Stan complaining about the never ceasing ticket office fuckups.

    By Blogger Trapper John, at 7/27/2007 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home