Friday, May 12, 2006


Full and partial season ticket holders were sent an email yesterday inviting them to an on-field picnic after the 6/11 game, an amazing attempt at building customer loyalty that exceeds anything they've done over the last 18 months, and probably goes beyond expectations.

They've even gone so far as to give out free tickets to that game for people who've already dumped their tickets, or for those who don't have this game as part of the package.

I fall into the latter category. On the FAQ they've posted, it says to email them with your info, and they'll mail free tickets to you.

I sent my email at 9 this morning, and got a reply a few minutes ago. I was stunned by that, as I've typically waited on hold to talk to them longer than that!

They've got a lot of work that they need to do to win over some of the more jaded fans, and it seems like they're well on their way. The team may stink, but the front office seems to be improving!


Post a Comment

<< Home