Friday, February 10, 2006

If I Were A Rich Man

Alfonso Soriano lost his arbitration battle, and has to settle for a measly $10 million contract. That's sure to endear him further to the team!

Bowden always said that they'd address the position switch after the arbitration award. I can hardly wait for the fireworks! Bang! Zoom!

Recall that Brad Wilkerson (who strikes out only slightly more than Soriano) is making $6.1 million less this season. It's too bad there's nothing the Nats could spend that money on anyway.

4 Comments:

  • You're right but for the wrong reasons. I'll change it anyway.

    I'll be sure to take the correcting pen out next time you right anything. ;)

    By Blogger Chris Needham, at 2/10/2006 12:36 PM  

  • So we saved $2 million? I guess that's money for 2.5 more superfluous infielders.

    By Blogger Rocket1124, at 2/10/2006 1:01 PM  

  • Did somebody say something about $2.5 million? Why wasn't I informed?

    Dupuy, go visit our friend Tavares.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/10/2006 1:20 PM  

  • Dibble & Kennedy are talking about arbitration and specifically Soriano right now on XM175 or DirecTV [ whatever channel ] for the same audio. Dibble, predictably, thinks Soriano got shafted. Why am I not surprised?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/10/2006 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home