Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas

I'm off to the wilds of home for a few days, but I'll be back next week. In the meantime, Jim Bowden is sure to be busy not signing any free agents, and the DC Council will be sure to not pass any ballpark legislation, and MLB will spend the holiday not ruthlessly using their monopoly. Well, maybe the last one's a stretch.

And for those of you who don't celebrate Christmas, Ryan Church would want you to know that you're doomed. I don't know about that, but purgatory is nice this time of year! :)

Have a good holiday!

1 Comments:

  • Meant to add this a while back. I got a Christmas Card from the Nationals! Saints be praised! I had to pick myself up from the floor - imagine, a little PR from the worst organization in baseball. I get more contact from teams I've visited only once. I do expect this to be the only contact from the team until they send me my full-seasons - late.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/02/2006 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home